Just Checking will give you as full a picture as possible of a relatives hour by hour, day by day movements, all without being intrusive or depriving them of their privacy.
It provides a real insight, so that you understand how best to offer support, and when to make social rather than 'checking' visits. Customisable text or email alerts will let you know when things are not quite as expected, such as:
- * No signs of activity in the morning
- * A care visit hasn't arrived
- * A door has been left opened
- * A night-time exit
Just Checking is simple to install. The system uses wireless movement sensors and the mobile phone network. You don't need broadband, just a single power socket. Data from the wireless movement and door sensors are sent via a mobile network to a web-server. Family members can log on to the secure website at any time and from anywhere to view the 24 hour charts of activity and access alerts settings.
Just Checking is an on-line activity monitoring system consisting of two elements:
- * The kit
- * A subscription to the web-service to access the data
What's included in the kit?
- * 5 movement sensors
- * 2 door sensors
- * Controller, uploads in real time to a web-server via an integral mobile phone unit
- * Power supply for the controller. Simply plugs in to a mains power socket
- * Velcro pads to install the sensors
What's included in the web-service subscription?
- * Password protected access to the activity charts
- * Multiple users (if several family members want to be able to log on)
- * Includes all mobile network charges and configurable email or text alerts*
- * Replacement batteries for sensors (automatic reminder and despatch)
- * 1 year warranty to replace defective parts. Sorry, accidental damage or missing parts are not covered under the warranty
- * Helpline (Monday to Friday, 08.00 to 18.00, exc. Bank Holidays)
* Text alert messages are subject to a fair usage policy available - please request a copy of the terms and conditions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.